We currently have an opportunity for a Dental Assistant within our Cayman Islands Practice. The position would be that of a split role between General Practice and our Orthodontic practice. Applicant should have Ortho experience or their Ortho Module. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer benefits to include: medical; dental; pension; and uniforms.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Assisting with all General Dentistry procedures including implants and Endodontics.
- Placing Sealants
- Zoom Whitening – either already having experience performing this or a willingness to learn
- Discussing treatment and dental conditions with patients
- Bonding Orthodontic brackets and lingual wire retainers
- Changing and replacing power chain and orthodontic hardware such as arch wires
- Invisalign impressions
- Organizing appointment book, making financial arrangements and taking payments
- 3 Years experience as a Dental Assistant preferred
- Currently licensed in Canada and in good standing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Orthodontic Module with some experience
We cover the expense of the Practitioners license, malpractice insurance, work permit, 50% of Medical Insurance and first months accommodations.
*Please note that dependents are not permitted on the work permit.
- Address 316 Dorcy Drive, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Salary Offer US$4,500 to US$4,700 monthly