Are you an organized and efficient CDA that thrives in a fast paced environment?
Do you have a passion for oral surgery?
We’re looking for a friendly and compassionate CDA to join a new boutique Oral and Maxillofacial surgery office in the heart of Kerrisdale.
You’re the right fit for our team if you’re…
- Interested in learning more about Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Willing and able to learn new procedures, systems and tools
- Driven to become proficient at surgical assisting as well as be part of an anesthesia team
- Able to adapt to change and strive for self-improvement through continuous learning
- Looking for a satisfying career with an opportunity to impact patients’ lives in a meaningful way
- Able to work in a fast paced environment; being organized and efficient
A little bit about us…
Our primary goal is to provide high quality care and a patient-centred experience. We provide a full spectrum of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery ambulatory services. Our practice offers various options of anesthesia including procedural I.V. sedation and general anesthesia to enhance the patient’s experience. We utilize modern technology to improve efficiency, achieve greater surgical outcomes and most importantly enhance the patient’s experience. We are committed to create a nice, pleasant and collegial work environment and are looking for someone who can relate to the vision and goals of the practice.
This position is for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with 1-2 Fridays and 1 Saturday per month. The hours can be expanded to full-time hours upon consideration.
Experience with surgical assisting, procedural sedation and/or general anesthesia is an asset, but not a requirement. Full training and mentorship will be provided.
Benefits offered are a uniform allowance as well as medical/dental expenses allowance.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please click the “Apply for this job” button to apply for this position now! ASAP Dental Temps is collecting applications on behalf of this employer. If you have any questions or inquiries about this position, please contact ASAP Dental Temps directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org